Літаратурна-музычная вечарына “На хвалі рамантызму…”
30 верасня ў Дзяржаўным музеі гісторыі тэатральнай і музычнай культуры Беларусі (зав. Музычны, 5) пры падтрымцы Польскага Інстытута ў Мінску адбудзецца літаратурна-музычная вечарына “На хвалі рамантызму…”.
- агляд навін культурнага жыцця і прадстаўленне выдавецкай серыі “100 выдатных дзеячаў беларускай культуры”;
- прэзентацыя кніжкі Ірыны Шумскай, прысвечанай жыццядзейнасці Мечыслава Карловіча;
- канцэрт ансамбля “Вытокі” пад кіраўніцтвам Аляксея Фралова (прагучаць творы С. Манюшкі, Н. Орды, М. Ельскага, М. Карловіча і іншых).
Пачатак а 17 гадзіне. Уваход па запрашэннях.
23.04.2013 Новый альбом белорусского проекта DROMOS под названием ”Mirrors of Time”, реализуемый Somord Prods., увидит свет 1 мая текущего года. В альбом вошло девять композиций. Общая атмосфера долгожданного релиза может быть охарактеризована как пост-апокалиптический post-industrial/dark-ambient/noise с элементами неофолка. Уже сами названия треков - ”Наследие предков”, ”Золотой солнцеворот, ”Фракталы памяти”, ”Холодная тёмная материя” и другие - формируют у слушателя определённое настроение.
Концертную презентацию нового материала участники проекта планируют осуществить осенью.
15.02.2013. Незвычайны мастацкі праект пад назвай “Беларускі фальклор”, скіраваны на папулярызацыю творчасці сучасных беларускіх літаратараў, ажыццяўляўся на працягу года пры падтрымцы грамадскай культурніцкай кампаніі “Будзьма”. Асноўнай ідэяй праекта з’яўлялася ўвасабленне беларускіх пісьменнікаў у вобразы міфалагічных істот. У прыватнасці, Рыгор Барадулін паўстаў у вобразе Дамавіка, Леанід Дранько-Майсюк грае Лесавіка, а Сяржук Сыс ды Віктар Жыбуль пераўвасобіліся ў чартоў. Цалкам жа ў праекце ўзялі ўдзел 14 літаратараў. Усе яны – беларускамоўныя аўтары, якія з’яўляюцца сябрамі Саюза беларускіх пісьменнікаў. Між іншым, сярод мэтаў стварэння серыі фотаздымкаў было візуальнае адзначэнне 80-годдзя старэйшай творчай арганізацыі Беларусі.
У параўнанні з іншымі айчыннымі “каляндарнымі” праектамі з выявамі пісьменнікаў, “Беларускі фальклор” стаіць асобкам.
«Сучасныя літаратурныя працэсы (і не толькі ў Беларусі) выносяць на паверхню празмерную колькасць трэшавых прадуктаў, – зазначае Ірына Хадарэнка. – У той жа час шмат годных твораў застаецца незаўважанымі. Пісьменніцкая супольнасць падзелена на шэраг лакальных тусовак, кожная з якіх прасоўвае свае вузкія інтарэсы, забываючыся на тое, што ўсе мы, умоўна кажучы, плывем у адным чоўне. Таму ў дадзеным выпадку мы імкнуліся прадставіць грамадскасці беларускіх літаратараў розных пакаленняў, якія здабылі вядомасць не дзякуючы эпатажным паводзінам і правакацыйным тэкстам, а менавіта з нагоды каштоўнасна-змястоўнай часткі іх дзейнасці».
Зазначым, што далёка не кожная міфалагічная істота, прадстаўленая ў праекце, знаёмая шараговаму беларусу. Калі з русалкамі, дамавікамі і чарцямі ўсё прасцей, дык, напрыклад, жонку Перуна – Цёцю, альбо апякунку сям’і ды шлюбу Бордзю ведаюць хіба толькі фалькларысты і этнографы.
Фотасесіі праводзіліся ў самых разнастайных месцах: музеі народнай архітэктуры і побыту ў пасёлку Азярцо, музейна-этнаграфічным комплексе “Млын” у Заслаўі, Цэнтральным Батанічным садзе, Лошыцкім парку, на Лагойшчыне і шмат дзе яшчэ.
Прыцягнуць беларускіх літаратараў на выкананне роляў казачных персанажаў часам было няпроста, зазначаюць аўтары праекту. Але ў працэсе перамоваў і непасрэдна саміх фотасэсій імпэт з’яўляўся ў кожнага з удзельнікаў. Як вынік – на фотаздымках прадстаўлены такія літаратары, як Анатоль Вярцінскі, Генадзь Бураўкін, Сяргей Законнікаў, Міхась Скобла, Аксана Данільчык ды іншыя. Аўтарка дадзенай ініцыятывы, паэтка Ірына Хадарэнка, не ўтрымаўшыся ад спакусы прымерыць на сябе міфічны вобраз, сыграла ролю Русалкі.
Паводле задумы аўтараў праекта, далейшае жыццё фотавобразы могуць атрымаць у фармаце насценнага календара і паштовак альбо паўнавартаснай мастацкай выставы.
22.05.2012. Пабачыў свет зборнік вершаў і перакладаў Ірыны Хадарэнка пад назвай “Свядомаграфія”, выдадзены ў бібліятэцы Саюза беларускіх пісьменнікаў “Кнігарня пісьменніка”.
Папярэдняя кніжка паэткі выходзіла амаль 13 гадоў таму. Такі працяглы творчы перапынак сама аўтарка тлумачыць у вершы “Іманентнасць маўчання” наступным чынам:
Паэтам часам трэба памаўчаць,
Бо нават птушкі не пяюць бясконца.
Не зелянее ўзімку сенажаць,
Не свеціць і не грэе ноччу сонца.
Новы зборнік складаецца з вершаў, напісаных у апошнія гады. Некаторыя з іх знаёмыя чытачам па публікацыях у часопісе “Дзеяслоў” і газеце “Літаратурная Беларусь”. Аматарам сучаснай беларускай літаратуры прыйдзецца даспадобы самабытная метафарычнасць твораў, іх патрыятычная ідэйная скіраванасць і пранікнёная любоў да роднай зямлі:
Тут прага да волі трымціць, быццам кропля вады ў павуцінні,
А памяць застыла казуркай у цёмным бурштыне.
Апроч відавочнай схільнасці да напісання вершаў класічнага кірунку, Ірына Хадарэнка не баіцца бавіцца з інтэлектуальнымі алегорыямі і эксперыментаваць са словам:
На цёмным цвінтары,
Тубыльцаў у цывільным.
У дадатак да ўласных вершаваных твораў, аўтарка прадставіла ў кнізе і шэраг цікавых перакладаў з рускай і польскай паэзіі.
Кнігу “Свядомаграфія” можна знайсці ў аддзеле мастацкай літаратуры мінскай кнігарні “Акадэмкніга” (пр-т Незалежнасці, 72).
Прэзентацыі зборніка адбудуцца летась у мастацкай галерэі Л. Шчамялёва ў Мінску, а таксама ў Беларускім Доме ў Варшаве і адной з кнігарняў Кракава.
21.10.2011. Паэты Ірына Хадарэнка і Павел Надольскі возьмуць удзел у шэрагу міжнародных літаратурных імпрэз у Польшчы, сярод якіх: Дні беларускай культуры ў Кракаве (лістапад), а таксама паэтычны фестываль “Puls Literatury” у Лодзі (снежань). На творчых вечарынах пісьменнікі прадставяць аўдыторыі не толькі ўласныя вершы, але і пераклады на беларускую мову паэзіі Цыпрыяна Норвіда, Чэслава Мілаша, Мірана Бялашэўскага.
22.08.2011. Да ўвагі аматараў мастацтва!
7 верасня Музей тэатральнай і музычнай культуры Беларусі (завулак Музычны, 5) пры падтрымцы Польскага Інстытута ў Мінску запрашае на літаратурна-музычную вечарыну “МЕНЕСТРЭЛІ ІМКЛІВАЙ ЭПОХІ”.
У праграме: прэзентацыя кнігі Ірыны Шумскай “Музыка ў кантэксце беларуска-польскага міжкуль- турнага ўзаемадзеяння”, адмысловая канцэртная праграма ад трыа “Вытокі” пад кіраўніцтвам Аляксея Фралова (прагучаць творы М. Агінскага, С. Манюшкі, Ф. Міладоўскага, Я. Тарасевіча і інш.), музычная паэзія Ірыны Хадарэнка і розныя прыемныя сюрпрызы. Пачатак а 17 гадзіне. Уваход вольны. Колькасць месцаў абмежаваная.
19.06.2011. Independent festival of post-folk, alternative & contemporary Baltic culture
MĖNUO JUODARAGIS XIV. 2011 August 26-28.
You are welcome to the 14th edition of MJR festival - the tribal event with best original Lithuanian and European music groups, art projects and cultural programme. On the last Summer weekend, the festival is returning home - to the wild green island in Zarasai, North Eastern woods... To make a great festivity, that You will never forget!
The main theme for MJR XIV is sutartinės - a very unique ancient Lithuanian tradition of ritual polyphonic singing, playing, dancing. Magic rituals are waiting for You to join!
The organizer of the festival - an independent Baltic music label DANGUS. Contact: e-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: http://www.mjr.lt/
The great festival Wave-Gotik-Treffen 2011 will be from
10th June 2011 until 13th June 2011 in Leipzig/Germany.
It is the biggest gathering of the «dark family» worldwide! It'll cover the whole wide range of «dark music»: from electro-pop to goth-metal, from EBM to neo-folk, from medieval music to industrial.
All over the city it will be a lot of bands, projects and single artists, performing on many stages. From its beginning the Wave Gotik Treffen has been much more than a music festival: guests will find a medieval market place and a pagan village, authors reading, performing arts and films. One of the big halls on agra-fairground (the wide place of the German agricultural fair) will turn into the biggest Gothic-warehouse of the world for four days.
4-days ticket for all events of 20th Wave-Gotik-Treffen 2011 costs 81 euro in pre-sale.
The most fascinating thing during the Wave Gotik Treffen is the unique atmosphere. Gothics from all over the world are celebrating their gathering peacefully and with relish. Once a year about twenty thousand goths are coming home - to the Wave Gotik Treffen.
Additional information - at the official Wave Gotik Treffen 2011 web site.
Krakow, the capital of Polish poetry, has often hosted writers from all over the world. So now Belarusian poets Iryna Khadarenka and Pavel Nadolski are going to present their verses at the poetical evening in the context of Belarusian culture days in Krakow. This event is organized by Belarusian community 24-26th March and dedicated to the Day of Independence. Also poets will take part at the II Czeslaw Milosz Literary Festival and in the international project for writers and translators called “Dagny”.
07.03.2011. The list of cultural figures, whose mention is undesirable in the official Belarusian media, was handed out to all editors of the official media and radio stations without any stamps or signatures.
This list includes Belarusian cultural
figures ("Lapis Trubetskoi", "Palats", "Krama",
"N.R.M.", "Neuro Dubel", Krambambulia,"
the entire composition of the Belarusian "Free
Theatre", writer Olga Ipatova, People's Artist of Belarus Zinaida
Bondarenko, poet Gennadi Buravkin, Sergei Zakonnikau and Anatoli Vertinski and
others), as well as representatives of Russia and the CIS countries (groups
"DDT", "Naive", "Tarakany", Pet Shop Boys, Tru
Thoughts, the participants of the campaign of solidarity with Belarus, Kevin
Kline, Ian McKellen, Samuel West, Jude Law and Kevin Spacey and others).The
Belarusian authorities have described as a “provocation” reports that it has
requested major state media outlets not to mention artists and cultural figures
criticizing the government.
Belarusian bloggers and opposition media have reported that a blacklist containing names of “art activists and groups” was sent to all major state-run media outlets. A copy of the list, which contains both Belarusian and foreign artists, has been posted on one of the opposition websites.
Bloggers have suggested the artists were “prohibited” over their criticism of the harsh response to opposition demonstrations following disputed presidential elections in December.
The elections saw incumbent President Lukashenko, who has ruled the country for more than 16 years, win a fourth term in office with almost 80 percent of the vote. More than 600 people were detained during large-scale protests that broke out in the capital, Minsk.
Most of the detainees have been charged with administrative offenses, but dozens of criminal cases have been initiated over the protests, including several against former presidential candidates.
The European Union and the United States have imposed new travel and financial sanctions on Lukashenko and 157 other state and government officials in response to December’s “flawed” elections and the subsequent clampdown.
01.02.2011. The international art festival “Dach XII” will take place at the Palace of Art in Minsk on 14th and 15th February, 2011. Painter Alexander Rodin and performer Zmitser Yurkevich (Mitrich) are the permanent curators of this event. This action is dedicated to famous polish singer and rock-musician Cheslav Niemen, who was born in Belarus.
Along with the “Victims of Art” project, the festival’s agenda includes music, performances, poetry and documental films demonstration by artists from Belarus and Poland. The concept of the show is based on the idea that artists, musicians, poets and everyone else who goes creative road are victims of their trade. Rodin and Mitrich perceive this concept as a broad, philosophical, multi-aspect and multi-time phenomenon. Belarusian poet and musicologist Iryna Khadarenka also will take part in this event with her new verses.
20.12.10. Bloody “victory” of Lukashenka
Hundreds of opposition demonstrators were grabbed by police during the violent dispersal of an anti-Lukashenka demonstration in Minsk on the night between December 19 and 20, according to a source with the police.
Human rights defenders estimated the number of arrested demonstrators at more than 200 people. Seven of Alyaksandr Lukashenka`s rivals in the presidential election remained in police custody on the morning of December 20. These were Uladzimir Nyaklyayew, Andrey Sannikaw, Vital Rymashewski, Mikalay Statkevich, Ales Mikhalevich, Dzmitry Uss and Ryhor Kastusyow. Their whereabouts were not immediately known.
Other arrested prominent figures included famous politics, human rights defenders and journalists. Appearing on television on Sunday night, Prosecutor General Ryhor Vasilevich said that investigators would determine the responsibility of each of the arrested demonstrators for what he described as riots in Minsk.
Interior Minister Anatol Kulyashow, in an interview broadcast by Channel One, said that criminal proceedings had been instituted in connection with the demonstration under Article 293 of the Criminal Code, which penalizes the organization of mass riots. It carries a prison sentence of up to 15 years. The minister claimed that more than 30 police officers had been injured during scuffles with the protesters and police cameras had been damaged. The number of people hurt during the break-up of the protest was not immediately known. A lot of participants of this meeting stay in a prison now.
Official “support” of Lukashenka on this presidential election is almost 80 % of votes. Concerning independent exit-polls the real support of Lukashenka is not more than 40 % of votes.
9.12.2010. On the threshold of Human Rights Day and International Animal Rights Day, we - citizens of Republic of Belarus - ask you for support.
Realize that people and animals relation is a serious socio-ecological problem, which is in particular moral importance, and declare town inhabited animals as important and essential part of urban fauna and biological variety, we state that on the territory of Republic of Belarus:
- near 70 000 homeless animals are killed annually, in the majority in a cruel way (by shooting of, using high-tension current, drown animals, sleeping them by T-61 preparation, still alive animals are bricked up in basement of houses, and etc.). Housing-and-municipal services are dealing with catching of homeless animals. Their aim is catching and killing them;
- there is no legal documents on animals protection against cruel handling (isn’t signed Europe Convention for the Protection of Pets Animals. There is no any law, that regulate cruel handling with animals);
- there is a process of suppressing voluntary movements dealing with protection of animals, systematical breaking of human rights of freedom of assembly, expressing options and receiving information about work of state institutions, that are in charge of regulation of such questions.
In this connection, we – citizens of Republic of Belarus - show our serious alarm because of progressing cruelty against animals and uncontrolled rising of dogs and cats that are not in demand in Republic of Belarus (it is the main reason of their future homeless).
We would like to present you some facts, which shoes destruction not only animal, but human rights too. And, unfortunately, that’s typical for our country.
1) MOGILYOV. Mogilyov public utility company is located at 58А Gomelskaya Rd., the City of Mogilyov. Recently this company has started to admit volunteers, who have only one burning desire: to help captured animals and rescue them. But it is difficult for those individuals who have always treated animals like garbage and dropped it (i.e. this “garbage”) at dump sites for future disposal… to turn into HUMAN BEINGS “all of a sudden”. Similarly, the employees of Mogilyov public utility company did not manage to remain HUMAN BEINGS for long. On February 11, 2010, the volunteers arrived at Mogilyov public utility company to find a pile of dead bodies in the cage… Frustration, terror and pain seized the people, who had seen those animals ALIVE in their cages the day before. New homes and new owners had already been found for some of those animals. The volunteers rushed to Deputy Director Valentina Nicolaevna Pleskacheva, appointed as Director ad interim that day. As usual, she did not know ANYTHING and would not hear of anything. Her motto was: “Hear Nothing, See Nothing, Say Nothing.” Besides, what did she need those dogs for? They only caused problems! But the main thing was that, despite being in charge of the company, Valentina Nicolaevna was not aware of either “Provision about capture, shooting, temporary keeping and euthanasia” or even more common regulations and standards. At the public utility company entrusted to Pleskacheva the barbaric massacre of the animals was carried out by… the LABOURER Vasily Kalinin! Is Valentina Nicolaevna aware that according to Clauses 28–29 of the “Provision”, putting animals to sleep can only be carried out under the supervision of a vet, and that only veterinary drugs registered at Belarusian Centre of Control, Testing and Standardization of Veterinary Preparation and Fodder Additives can be used for euthanasia? WHAT did Vasily Kalinin use? As he puts it, he was bitten by a dog, so he took (where from?) a drug (WHICH ONE?) and “put the animals to sleep” himself, because the vet was on a sick leave. Who killed the other dogs, he never knew!!!! Can the Prosecutor’s Office turn a blind eye to all this mayhem and these crimes? So far, we don’t know. Having received no answers from the company, the volunteers sent for the ONT Channel team. Of course, the reporters were not admitted to the company’s territory at first, but the case had already been publicized, so no one could prevent them from entering. On February 13, there was a coverage on the ONT Channel. Since that day, no volunteers have been admitted to the company (this incident reminds us of the events that took place at Minsk Municipal Animal Control Organization “Fauna Goroda”: as soon as the volunteers started talking about what was going on “at the knacker’s yard”, they were taken off the list of volunteers by the administration). The volunteers of Mogilyov public utility company are gathering signatures in support of prosecution on information, relating to the crime which took place on February 11, 2010, to submit the documents to the General Prosecutor’s Office. But they somehow don’t believe in justice any more.
2) The Village of Yazyl. Starodorozhsky District. Public Association for Animal Protection “EGIDA” received a phone call from Nataliya Dmitrievna Kurulyova. She phoned and told us about the massacre of dogs in the Village of Yazyl. Nataliya moved from the Capital City of Minsk to the country hoping to find some “peace and quiet” there. They bought a solid house, started to settle down… but her family didn’t manage to get the long hoped-for rest and comfort in the village. “There are very many evil, heartless, indifferent people here. No jobs. The Local Council administration is constantly threatening the employees that, if something goes wrong, they will get fired and their houses will be confiscated. People are grabbing hold of life...” – says Nataliya. This explains why everyone keeps silent when the dogs are being shot. Except Nataliya, who does not depend on a job in the Local Council and is not afraid that her house will be confiscated. She cannot put up with the cruel shooting of animals. She gathered the signatures of her countrymen who wish to stop this cruel slaughter, and came to Minsk in search of truth. This is how we met.
The beginning of the story. On February 5, 2010, early in the morning, the local livestock specialist Ivan Gorgun stopped by the farm. There were many dogs on the farm: they would come here together with their owners. They were given meat to eat and milk to drink.... The livestock specialist Ivan Gorgun left his three dogs in the barn and called his son, Sergey Gorgun, aged 25, working as the local police officer. “Go and shoot the dogs! There have become too many of them!” Two hours had hardly passed when Sergey Gorgun appeared on the farm together with two hunters (it remains yet to be seen, whether they were hunters at all)... And so the hunting started, wild and hazardous! Representatives of Public Association for Animal Protection “EGIDA” came to the place. Having listened to the witnesses, they recorded their commentaries on a camera. They followed the DEADLY path till the very end. They met Head of the Local Council Victor Vasilievich Mesko, the local police officer Sergey Gorgun. ALL the dogs were besieged: both stray and domestic pets. What did you expect from the hunters? What if they are not given another ammunition pack for a long time so there will be no opportunity to shoot? Besides, each killed animal is well paid for!
The dog Malysh followed its master down the street (the dog that belonged to Nataliya Dmitrievna Kurulyova) – where it was shot in front of its master’s eyes. The milkmaid, Ludmila, said it was the first time that she had become witness to such a cruel massacre in her village. A miniature old grey dog came out through the gate of its master’s yard: it was shot point-blank. The miller, Paul, told us that on his way to work he saw agonizing dogs every 30 meters all along the road... The wounded dogs escaped from the farm and headed towards the village. This happened at 7.30 a.m. Just at the time when children were going to school and the kindergarten. One of the dogs got to the school yard and fell down near the children’s ski-track. It lay there for two hours, dying. A woman was leaving the local shop when she heard a shot. Only five meters away from her. They were shooting a dog, but the woman’s heart missed a beat, because she thought for a moment that they were aiming at her. Feeling fear for her own life on the one hand and witnessing the animal’s death on the other hand broke her health.
The Local Council administration assigned the task of collecting the dead animals to two Council employees. The dead dogs were thrown into a tractor-trailer. But there were dogs that were still alive among them. The employees asked the “hunters” that had been shooting the dogs to “finish them”. One of the employees (a driver) could not stand it anymore: he burst out crying and left, having refused to accomplish such a task. The next day he went on the booze. The other employee stayed to pile the animals, both alive and dead, in the trailer and dump them at the local animal burial site (there has to be one here, as there is a farm). We were burning with desire to meet Head of the Local Council (also acting as a Deputy of the Local Council, delegated by Starodorozhsky District) Victor Vasilievich Mesko and the “courageous” young police officer Sergey Gorgun, who was responsible for the shooting and had himself participated in it. Victor Vasilievich met us “at dagger point”. Of course, he had already been informed that there were people with cameras walking around the village, talking with the village people, taking photos and shooting films. In a threatening tone, he asked us to show him our documents and business trip permits... He inquired why we hadn’t come to him STRAIGHT AWAY to tell him what we needed... He insulted us... I offered him to take a seat and talk to us. Gradually, an aggressive conversation was giving way to a calm one. It turned out that V.V. Mesko had actually NEVER had “Provision about capture, shooting, temporary keeping and euthanasia” on his working desk. He has no idea that “shooting should be carried out with the help of special guns under the supervision of a vet..., in a special building..., with the help of a special veterinary drugs registered on the territory of the Republic of Belarus...”. He knows nothing about burying dead animals... He knows and understands NOTHING at all. We wrote all our questions in “Recommendations and Concerns” book and are looking forward to getting answers. Of one thing we are certain: he got really frightened. He realizes very well that when the administration of a higher rank gave him the instructions to “SHOOT THE ANIMALS” it did not mean that the shooting should be carried out with FIREARMS in broad daylight. Neither did he receive any instructions about finishing the animals with a hammer. Nor was he made to dump all the animals, both alive and dead, into one huge pile. The administration is not going to take all this upon themselves. As Victor Vasilievich happens to be a Deputy of the Local Council and wishes to keep this position for some time, he does not want to mess things up and get into trouble. He promised that they will NEVER AGAIN shoot animals in the village. He only asked us not to submit the case to the General Prosecutor’s Office. It’s up to you whether to believe him or not. But we can’t bring the killed animals back to life... Nataliya Kurulyova doesn’t believe his words. Neither does she want to live in the village any more.
3) MINSK. On September 16, 2010 Public Association for Animal Protection «EGIDA» sent an open letter to the Chairman of Minsk City Executive Committee N.A. Ladutko with a reminder, that the Head of Presidential Administration V.V. Makey gave clear instructions to the mayor of Minsk “to work out mutually acceptable modalities of cooperation between the state and public organizations on the issues of animal protection and keeping”. N.A. Ladutko has not executed them, though. We also reminded that the building, which we (animal protectors) requested for establishing a shelter for stray pets, is still used by homeless people, though it might have a worthier use. But Nikolai Aleksandrovich is completely confident (at the suggestion of V.P.Reentovich during our meeting) that there are no homeless animals in Minsk. He did not attend our promotional events where hundreds of animals (and this is only a tiny part of them) were demonstrated, he did not come to our illegal shelters and did not see how many stray pets live there, he does not get phone calls from people every 20 minutes: “Help! Save them!”. Our mayor does not know how many people suffer because they cannot help and protect animals from such organizations as «Fauna Goroda», where the trapped pets are infected by some virus, where they get sick and nobody treats them because it is banned there. It is a place where they are killed and where murder is a “commercial activity”. And who do you think answered our letter addressed to the Chairman of Minsk City Executive Committee? Of course our “beloved” cleaners of the city. We will confront Minsk City Executive Committee as to whose orders the acting executive director of Minsk Municipal Housing Maintenance and Utilities Board V.P. Dubanov was executing while answering our letter, which was actually addressed to the mayor. We had no questions to V.P. Dubanov personally. And it seems that Mr. Dubanov does not understand what he is writing about. We asked the mayor of Minsk to allocate a building for the animal shelter. Mr. Dubanov tells us, as if he were working for a directory inquiry service, to address the Real Estate Center. He also offers to carry out the following activities:
- Joint inspections (don’t we have to torture anybody yet?);
- Detection of unregistered animals (why not lie in ambush?);
- Raising the awareness (if only that of the Housing Maintenance and Utilities employees).
Apart from this, Mr. Dubanov promises to send letters inquiring about the organization of the shelter to higher authorities (which authorities? And where did you get our letter from? Tossing a football: up and down?).
This is how they regard public opinion. As we see it is absolutely possible to spit the residents of Minsk right in their faces. We started collecting signatures from residents with the same request – to build a permanent shelter for homeless animals at the place where the city authorities decided to build another commercial project for housing maintenance and utilities (a hotel for the owners’ animals) for our money (coming from taxpayers). We tried to “seek the truth” from the President A. Lukashenko. But during many years he ignores this problem at all.
If it would be necessary, we are ready to add all documents and video-materials for your attentions. Except it, you can find more information here: http://egida.by/stuff/
We think that cruelty against animals inevitably caused exasperation and degradation of society;
We pay attention on the fact of absence of protection and rights of animals in Belarus, vital lag of Belarus from advances of modern civilization;
We state that currently legislation in Republic of Belarus can’t guarantee real law protection of animals from cruelty;
We are sure that ignoring of this problem caused violation of human rights (including children), who faced with moral and physical shocks, coming unintentional eye-witness of cruelty against animals;
We think that humane attitude to pets has a huge educational role for society;
We think that it is necessary to inform international organizations about these problems and ask you to make an influence on leaders of our country in aim to make the first steps toward protection of people and animals and making changes in current legislation of Republic of Belarus.
p.s. Our letter is supported by all animal protective organizations of Republic of Belarus.
02.10.2010. З нагоды 600-годдзя Грунвальскай бітвы 3-га лістапада бягучага года ў мінскім Палацы мастацтваў адбудзецца адкрыццё тэматычнай выставы, на якой будуць прадстаўлены разнастайныя творы беларускіх мастакоў.
На здымку: art-work Зміцера Траеновіча
25.09.2010 2 октября 2010 года в Парке им.Горького (малая сцена) ООЗЖ «Эгида» проводит Благотворительную акцию, приуроченную к Международному Дню Защиты Животных. Начало в 13 часов.
Цель акции - привлечение внимания к вопросу о положении животных и защиты их прав. Напоминание, что люди и животные имеют равные права на жизнь.
Один раз в год отложите свои дела и сделайте что-нибудь реальное для братьев наших меньших!
100 собак и котов, бывших беспризорных, преданных людьми, потерянных и брошенных, тех у кого никогда не было хозяина, приедут в парк в надежде найти себе дом. Все животные привиты, имеют вет.паспорта, большинство кастрировано/стерилизовано.
Будущим хозяевам при себе иметь паспорт, ошейник, поводок или переноску для котов.
В программе дня:
- Приветствие организаторов акции.
- Представление собак и котов, устраиваемых в семьи.
- Конкурсы, викторины, мастер-класс от фольклорного ансамбля танца «Фламмея», ирландский степ, детские музыкальные коллективы и многое другое.
- концерт звёзд белорусской эстрады.
- раздача газет и журналов о животных.
Целый день на акции квалифицированные ветеринарные врачи клиники «Доктор Вет» дают всем бесплатные консультации.
Работает палатка «Помощь животным», куда можно принести корма для котов и собак, наполнитель для туалетов, амуницию и всё, что может пригодится для повседневного ухода за животными.
Организатор мероприятия: ООЗЖ «Эгида». Справки по телефонам: 8(029) 630-79-33, 8(029) 707-81-30. Подробная информация на сайте: www.egida.by